Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Some Changes

Today I resigned from my job at the Disney Store, sad day. But they just were not giving me enough hours and I couldn't do it anymore :(

I did however manage to land a job at a retail store called Shasa. It's relatively new to the US, I believe it was only in Mexico until last year or so.. They basically sell clothes + accessories similar to the style of Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Agaci, Wet Seal, etc.. It's not minimum wage, luckily, and I will be getting hours the manager said. I do not start until next Monday, though. (is it silly that I am super excited bc I can wear whatever I want and PAINT MY NAILS again!!!)

After going to the mall, Ian and I came home, while Joe went to the gym. Ian fell asleep: 


and I made myself some cheesy fries + tots ^__^




No comments:

Post a Comment