Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Disney Store's Grand Opening was Today

Unfortunately, I do not have any photos :( I worked 11am until 7:10pm and was in the front of the store the whole time.

When I got there at 11, it was already packed. They had to set up some velvet rope barriers to control the line of people, since we were only allowed ~75 guests in the store at a time (safety/fire marshal reasons). Also, in the center of the mall, there was a stage set up where some members of Radio Disney were dancing/entertaining the crowd, and from 12 - 4pm Mickey and Minnie were there taking photos with everyone.

Around 6 the crowds died down so we were able to get rid of the 'line' that we had, and anyone could just enter the store as they pleased.

After work I bought a father's day present for my dad, hopefully I get to see him tomorrow!

It was a really, really, really good day, and it went by so fast. I had a lot of fun, and I hope every kid that came it had just as much :) I was a little bummed because I didn't get to meet Mickey or Minnie, but eh, it was still overall a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment