Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Disney Store, North Star Mall re-opening!

Hello to all the followers I wish I had!

I have been working for Disney for a few weeks now, and more specifically, working on our new store opening up at North Star Mall. I think I've put in 30+ hours just in the past 5 days :o!

It is completely different than the other stores here (Ingram, Rivercenter) and like nothing you've ever seen before! This new Disney Store is about 85% interactive, with things like trees that change color for the different seasons, a skyline depicting some famous landmarks in San Antonio, as well as a magic mirror located inside a princess castle!

I wish I had actual photos from the store, but I haven't had a chance to take any, but here are some from other interactive Disney stores, like our new one, around the nation:




In the first photo, you'll see the renovated outer portion of the store. Second photo, the 'box office' area, better known as the cashwrap :3 And finally in the third photo, a gazebo type area that has a 'theater' for different events that are going to be hosted by the cast members, for the children (and adults' inner child~*)

Welp, there ya go folks. My little summary of the new store. And if you are wanting to attend the soft opening of Disney store, it will be tomorrow, June 8th, 2011, at 10am. The first 100 guests get a prize at the door, and there will be a special surprise for one lucky kid.

Also, this is just the soft opening, the GRAND opening is June 18th, 2011 at 10am, and at the grand opening there will be appearances by Mickey and Minnie Mouse!! Bring your cameras, and take as many photos you want, both days!! Mickey and Minnie will be there between 12-4 :)

(I do not, in any way, claim credit for the photos above, they were found on google, and if you own them, and want credit, I'll be more than happy to oblige.)

No comments:

Post a Comment